BSPlayer Pro v3.08.222 Apk
This is a full version of BSPlayer for Android multimedia players with full functionality.
BSPlayer is a media player for Android devices: smartphones and tablet PC's, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
- ONLY in full version: support for Chromecast (most mp4's are supported)
- NO ADS
- hardware-accelerated video playback - significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
- audio pre-amplification ("volume boost" - user-definable up to 500%)
- playback in the popup window (audio and video)
- aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures, and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt...
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (child lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
- If after the purchase and installation of the app you get a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try re-installing and restarting your device.
- If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
- BSPlayer app uses Google's standard licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled at the first run of the application. Further internet connection will not be required. Also, for existing users having problems with licensing - you may try the "Clear app data" function and run the app with internet connection enabled. This should license your app.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your device brand and model. Also, you can send us a more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the media player for the users and your feedback is highly appreciated.
- fixed problem when playing m3u, pls playlist over HTTP
- on some devices HEVC playback wasn't working, even if device supported it, fixed
- stability improvements and bug fixes