App Backup & Share Pro v15.2.0
Backup and Share any System/Internal/SD Card App (APK and/or App Data)
Backup/Restore/Share *External Data (ROOT NOT Required)
- External core data
- Media components
Backup/Restore/Share *Complete Data (ROOT Required)
- Internal & External core data
- Media components
- And everything else
Portable data backups (single file)
Usually other apps generate more than one file for each backup - which is messy !
Batch Backup & Restore (ROOT Required)
Backup/Restore all (or as many as you want) the apps with just a single tap (APK/External Data/Complete Data - Everything!)
Backup your apps WHEREVER YOU WANT
- Internal Storage
- Removable SD Card
- USB Drives (OTG)
- Any Cloud Storage:
- Google Drive
- And all the others (this one is available via 'Share' option)
Share apps/backups using WHATEVER YOU WANT
- Wifi Direct
- Any app that supports file sharing:
SHAREit, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and whatever you can imagine.
Fully automated backup options
- Backup All
- Backup Selected
- Backup None (Off)
Directly Uninstall/Remove Apps
- User apps (ROOT NOT Required)
- System apps & bloatwares (ROOT Required)
Batch Install & Uninstall (ROOT Required)
Install/Uninstall multiple apps with just a single tap (any app - System apps/apps in SD Card/User apps)
See detailed app info and access advanced options for any app
- Package name
- Compatible OS range
- Full date & time of installation/backup
- And many more
Search apps and backups with highlighted characters - interactively - all in one place !
Separate dedicated tabs for each kind of apps/backups
So that you can find everything easily !
Dedicated file browser to set the local backup location
No need to type the folder path explicitly like other apps force you to do, just browse and select your desired folder.
Many helpful indicators to help you understand the state and number of available backups - and more !
Huge set of customization settings.
Four beautiful material design themes.
And tons of other unique & interesting features...
Many apps/games store some of their data in external storage devices, like shared internal storage, or any removable media (SD card/USB drives etc.). These are called External Data.
Apps/games store their preferences, databases and other important data inside its own private directory. These data are called Internal Data.
Internal Data + External Data
- More bug fixes related to backup file name
- Added version code/number in main app list & app info dialog
- Added version code/number in backup names
- Now search with package name, file name or app name
- Possible bug fixes related to auto backup
- Removed some unnecessary features (Cache clear countdown)
- Performance & reliability improvements
- Android 10 support is on its way!
We need your support to keep the app running.
Just share it with your friends if you want to help.