AnTuTu Benchmark v8.1.5
AnTuTu benchmark is the most popular Android smartphone and tablet benchmarking app in the world!
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ Benchmark app used during Google I/O 2014
☆ No.1 benchmark app, used as an industry standard by leading technology companies and hardware review sites.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
AnTuTu Benchmark V8 is developed based on Android Q. It introduces a number of significant improvements and enhancements over the existing CPU, GPU, MEM and UX tests.
New features in Antutu V8.0:
1. CPU: Upgraded test algorithms, optimized support for ARM's new Tri-Cluster architecture, and adjusted the stress distribution.
2. GPU: Introduces new Vulkan scene "Terracotta Warriors" to test the GPU performance of the mobile phone when running high-stress games natively developed using Vulkan technology.
3. GPU: Upgrades "Coastline" scene from OpenGL ES 3.1 to Vulkan to test the Vulkan gaming performance of GPU under medium-to-high stress.
4. MEM: Fully upgraded Memory test items, to test both hardware Direct I/O and system filesystem performance.
5. UX: Increases the load of all the test scenes. Screen refresh rate is included into the scope of measurement.
Get your Antutu benchmark score and ranking! Compare and share with your friends!
1. Support Arm Cortex-A77 architecture processor;
2. Fix the UX test sub-item score is underestimated issue;
3. Added USB external storage size display in hardware information;
4. Fix some interface display issue.
5. Solve the app cannot be launched on some Android 6.0 devices issue.